A to B Sequnece

     This sequence was very hard, and very unnecessarily so. I enjoyed the filming portion, but I do wish I had a larger say in this project. Our story was a little underdeveloped and turned out to be very quick and not deep. Our main actor did well, but a third of our story had to do with a phone breaking. If we had to do it again, we should have puffed the content up more. By adding extra mass we could make the video longer and make editing easier.

   The editing made the video loads better, and really minimized our mistakes. My favorite part of my video editing was my record scratch along side a music change. I think it was executed well, and I look forward to experimenting with sounds like that again. Overall, it was a learning experience and I had some useful experience gained.




Comments