High School Movie Trailer

   The Production

              This project is the very definition of not biting off more than can be chewed. At the start of this undertaking, I was nervous, but confident that it could be done. However, by the time we were done storyboarding, many groups had started filming, so at this point we started to sweat but were still not to worried. When the one week mark came, we were starting to panic and eventually came out with this product.

             This was a very difficult and stressful endeavor, and I never want it again, but it did turn out some impressive special effects. To be completely honest, I really had little part in the process which does NOT make me a lazy good-for-nothing piece of dead weight. I really had little to do as I know nothing about animation, even though I wanted a part in the production. I really would have liked to have chosen something less ambitious, but the project is done and the lessons have been learned.


Comments