Typography Quotes

Typography Quotes

                   The end result of this project was several quotes, with only about half being actually good. Many of the factors in that result were the content. Many of my quotes were to complex and crazy to illustrate, so I did my best with simple sort of illustration. When I finished my black and white quotes, I was pretty satisfied with my results, but my colored ones were very different. 


                     My first quote was very good, but after that, my quotes were less easy to conjure, as there were to many variables between colors and images. This part was a lot harder, and needed some motivation to not give up and die. I then buckled down on the second set and eventually got them done weeks later sadly.


                        Looking back I am not pleased necessarily, but satisfied at least. This project helped me to see that procrastination gets you farther from your goal. It also helped me get past artists' block which is very important.

Comments