Chase scene



   Inspiration
                  Throughout my projects, many ideas came to mind for a chase scene, and a museum heist seemed right. Because I had worked with the people in my group before, they were open to the idea. However, one thing I did not expect, was how we were able to find fitting costumes and props.

Filming
Filming was possibly the most fun I had ever had in this strand. The story we created was so ridiculous, but still had structure and depth. Two days of filming definitely paid off, and we were able to overcome barriers while filming. We joked around and had fun while figuring out what to do next. When we were done, I just wanted to keep filming new projects with this group, but I did have to edit.

Editing
My editing was just  matter of stringing together clips in a way they made sense. Next I added music, but this time my choices were less than my previous work, but it still made sense. I really wish that the right music became evident to me, but I had to deal with what I had, which was better than what I give it credit for.


Comments