Vector Portrait

Vector Portrait

               This project turned out to be a lot better than I initially would have thought, and that was a very good feeling. It was one of those feelings where you are surprised that it looked so cool because you followed the directions that were guaranteed to give you success. My portrait was of one of my dogs, Cassie. She is a border collie, lab mix. This gave me a lot of strife, but in the end gave me a smoother start and finish.

                The start of this project was very simple as my first move was to trace my dog's basic body shape followed by her less distinctive features. One thing I would have done differently was to use the curve tool from the start, as when I began my outlines were blocky because I did not use the curve tool. The project turned out very well and I would love to do again strangely enough, which is something I don't think often from graphic design being a video nerd.

                    
                     This is one of my few projects I am actually proud of, so that is new. I hope projects like this continue.      

Comments